Cable system solution
Barton for the last 25 years has designed and installed ManSafe for Ladders systems on fixed industrial ladders in a wide variety of applications. The systems can be installed internally and externally including in harsh environments such as oil rigs, chimneys, silos and wind turbines and on applications exposed to low temperatures.
- The Barton system can be fitted to follow the contours of the structure. It is unobtrusive and lightweight. It can be integrated into a comprehensive system incorporating vertical, inclined and horizontal sections.
- It is suitable for retrofitting to an existing structure or as part of a new build. Its operation is not affected by snow, ice or adverse weather conditions. The key components of the system are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Barton offers a comprehensive range of specialist components to enable installation on a wide variety of towers and ladders.
- The Barton LadderLatch® unit rotates freely through the intermediate cable guides to give the user continuous hands-free protection. In the event of a fall, the LadderLatch® unit locks onto the cable and arrests the fall. Energy absorbers built into the system protect the end anchors from excessive loads should a fall from the system occur.
- The LadderLatch® unit can be attached or detached at any point in the system.