- Quick and simple to install.
- Suitable for virtually all industrial environments, warehouses, loading bays, pipe racks…
- Less costly to install than ‘I’ beam systems.
- Mobile anchorages remain permanently attached to system.
- Can be retrofitted to existing structures or incorporated at the design stage of new facilities.
- Easily able to accommodate changes of direction.
- Written warranty available on service life of system.
Single Span systems
Our single span overhead systems can be configured up to 60m and can accommodate up to 3.
System length should be a minimum of 10m; the system has been designed for a maximum of 3 users. Mobile anchorage glides freely through intermediate cable guides allowing mobility of the worker at different angles for continuous hands-free protection.
Safety and Compliance
- System tested to EN 795.
- Overhead device certified by SATRA. Conforms to EN 362:1992.
- System cable is manufactured from 1 x 19 stainless steel. This has low stretch properties and has a breaking strain of over 45 kN.
- Built-in Constant Force energy absorber ensures that the maximum load on the worker and end anchor in the event of a fall does not exceed 18kN.
- Mobile anchorage glides freely through intermediate cable guides allowing mobility of the worker at different angles for continuous hands-free protection.
- System cable is tensioned to 5kN to prevent cable sag and possible whiplash in the event of a fall.