Barton is committed to servicing the green energy sector. We are proud to offer our services to companies which provide clean energy solutions.
We strive to provide the highest standards and quality of service to all of our customers, while protecting and enhancing the environment.
We endeavour to minimise adverse environmental effects arising from our business activities and promote a positive attitude to the conservation and improvements of all aspects of our environment.
Our internal systems enable us to assess the environmental impact of our operations and the provisions of appropriate levels of training and information to support our environmental aims and objectives.
We encourage each and every employee to take a personal responsibility for environmental protection and enhancement. We require our directors and senior managers to promote a culture of environmental management improvement in all parts of the business.
We work with our clients and suppliers to improve continuously our environmental performance.
Our commitment involves:
- Reducing waste levels and actively recycling waste materials for re use.
- Carefully monitoring scrap materials in accordance with quality procedures.
- Making sure energy use is monitored through a programme of improvement to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Considering the locality in which the materials are sourced in relation to their end use location.
- Monitoring fuel use and maintaining plant to enable fuel efficiency.
- Training employees and raising awareness with procedures and responsibilities.
- Ensuring activities are carried out with minimal impact on local communities and not creating a nuisance to our neighbours and nature.
- Carefully vetting our suppliers to ensure their commitment and standards are equal to ours.
- Continually striving to improve and review our objective and targets annually.
- Ensuring that our policy meets the current legislation and industry best practices.